Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)   The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

I calmly walked around the house. I sat on the stairs, thinking, where is the kid I recently bit? I haven't seen him around. He looks like me when I was younger. I started hearing creaking sounds, signaling that someone was in the house. I knew that smell anywhere.

"Stephen. Oh you've progressed! You're the leader of your alpha pack. Now seriously, what are you doing here?" I said, turning around, and looking straight at Stephen.[code]
Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)   The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 pm

He growled and more werewolves entered the room they were not normal Alpha werewolves they were.His eye's turned red and so did the wolves.His claws came out and he roared throughout the woods." Ya see i was a born werewolf but you thought you bit me " ,He turned into wolf-man form and growled at Peter he was stronger than him so it'd be easy to handle him alone.He smiled and his teeth showed." Wow getting a bit to lame aren't you ",He sat down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)   The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:01 pm

"I guess. But didn't I already kill one of your pack members? That was an easy kill, especially for an alpha. You see, the wolves in this town are strong. Not as strong as fully progressed alphas, but they are strong. Why did you come here, Stephen. " I said, this time seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)   The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:06 pm

He nodded and the wolves grabbed Peter and had started beating him up." I came here to kill you and all of you Betas including the one known as Jason i have a Beta here to his name is Colton i told him you gave him the bite to trick him " ,He growled and clawed him across the chest.He bit Peter in the shoulder and than started beating him down." I will also kill Scott and than everybody you care about ", He smiled and his eye flashed red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)   The Arrival (Stephen/Peter) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (Stephen/Peter)
Page 1 of 1