Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canon Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Guys, I know you didn't know, but only Me or Lauren can make new threads in any community forum.
And from now on, you will have to take a test to have a canon character.

The canon test is a writing/roleplay test that will have you roleplay as the character you are requesting. For some characters, there will be no test.

Roleplay Test Characters:

Scott McCall (Paris, you'll have to take the test)
Stiles Stilinski (yes, I'm also taking the test)
Lydia Martin
Jackson Whittemore
Allison Argent
Chris Argent
Gerard Argent
Derek Hale
Peter Hale (Again, I'll have to take it)
Isaac Lahey
Erica Reyes
Boyd

The test will be that have to roleplay the character you will be requesting. Me and Lauren will be grading them. It will mostly be spelling/grammar and how you portray the character.

Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Scott

Scott

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Where do i take it at.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

You can take it here. Roleplay as Scott.

Pretend you are talking to Derek about Jackson becoming a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 pm

" Derek how did Jackson transform into a Werewolf " ,Scott face expression showed it all from hate,surprised,anxiousness.Scott somehow felt Derek knew how it happened and this was not the time to be hiding secret's from each-other.He wanted to be with Allison shit his hormones were acting up and this was not exactly the good time to be feeling this.He needed answers and someone need's to cough them up.He heard a crash and Stiles had can's and junk." What's with all this...Forget okay just need to figure why he transitioned to a Werewolf and why his eye's were blue when he awakened.

" Wait a second is it possible that Jackson is related to you Derek " ,Scott bit his lip and stared at Derek trying to read him why would he not tell him.He sighed and nodded his head Scott eye's lit up they turned gold and he transformed into a werewolf.He quickly tackled Derek but was ultimately bested." Fine you won't tell me i will just figure out myself ".
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

That was great, you passed.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 am

Derek was walking with his pack Boyd,Erica,Isaac waiting for Scott once he came outside Derek stepped up." Well Scott will you join the pack or get beat up if you don't your choice "

" Than i guess you have to beat me up cause i am not joining your pack " ,His Betas stepped up but he motioned for them to step back.Derek eye's turned red and his teeth came out and he growled at Scott and his claws came out and he roared.He was in wolf form and had grabbed Scott and threw him to the ground and kicked him.He clawed his chest giving him a five claw mark on his chest area.He bit Scott in the shoulder and threw him seeing blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:48 pm

You weren't really roleplaying as Derek, it was just a fight scene, so I'm sorry, I can't accept it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canon Test  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canon Test    Canon Test  Empty

Back to top Go down

Canon Test
Page 1 of 1