Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Lauren

In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  Empty
PostSubject: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Lauren opened her locker and shoved her books in her locker. She glanced to the side and saw stiles talking to Scott a couple of classrooms down. Lauren sighed softly to herself and continued to stare at stiles, in a daydream. She had a crush on him but knew it could never possibly go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

Sydney strutted down the hallway and went to her locker. She fiddled with the dial and swung open the door and sets her books inside. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees a girl with blonde, curly hair a few lockers down from hers. She notices that the blonde is staring off into the distance. But after more inspection, Sydney sees that the blonde is actually staring at a boy. Sydney admits to herself that the two boys are actually pretty cute.

She slams her locker door shut and walks up to the blonde girl. She taps her on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me?" Sydney says to the blonde. The girl turns around and stares at Sydney with big eyes. "Yes?" She asks, warily.

"You have no chance with that boy you're staring at. He's way too cute for you." Sydney points out and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Lauren looked at the girl with confusion. She quickly realized that this girl's name is Sydney and that she's pretty full of herself. She was like Lydia. Was she saying that she had no chance with stiles? She glanced back over at him and then back at Sydney.

"thanks for your concern, but I never asked for your opinion." She said politely to her, trying not to start anything. Sydney rose an eyebrow at Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Sydney rose an eyebrow at the girl. "Well, I'm giving it to you. I know a lot of stuff when it comes to boys." She tossed her hair. "And honey, you'll never have a chance with him. I hear he's hung up on this Lydia chick too so sorry. Time to lower your standards and find someone more reasonable." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am

"You think I don't already know that? Hence why I'm standing here and not over by him." Lauren snapped. She wanted Sydney to leave her alone.

"Watch yourself." Sydney warned.

Lauren rolled her eyes and Sydney shoved her into the lockers.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm

"don't roll your eyes at me. Who do you think you are?" Sydney scolded Lauren. She glared at her for a few seconds and then backed away. "don't mess with me, blondie. You'll regret it." Sydney scowled and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Lauren closed her eyes and leaned up against her locker. She hated being the center of attention and now Sydney is going to have her attention on her. "Ugh," she murmured softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)    In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)  Empty

Back to top Go down

In Your Dreams (Lauren/Sydney)
Page 1 of 1