Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Transformation(Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

Weird Transformation(Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Weird Transformation(Open to All)   Weird Transformation(Open to All) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 am

He walked into the hospital and ran into the bathroom where he started cleaning his nose it was constantly bleeding black and he could not find his Alpha around.He sat down and his ears started bleeding." What the Hell is going on ",He smashed his fist into the sink breaking it.He was able to fight Scott but had not yet felt like a Werewolf.He grabbed a lot of tissue and started holding it to his nose.He stopped and dropped everything out the window.His neck went around in circles and his eye's lit up like snake eye's.He looked in the mirror his skin was green his teeth were sharp and his nails had a slimy substance near them.He tore his shirt off and his whole body was green.The Kanima hissed and opened the door silently creeping to a patience room he went in and crept next to him.He stuck his claws in the patience neck and than swiped it opening the man's throat.He hissed than looked around spotting two cops.He paralyzed them both and heard a commotion nearby a man and his wife were arguing and he had punched her in the face.

" Your so stupid hoe why did i even marry you "

The wife cried and started to talk." I thought you loved me ",

" Not after you became fat ".

" Your stupid John."

He started beating her again and stopped after a while.She ran off and he got in his car sitting there drinking a beer.The Kanima walked up to his door and threw his car into a brick wall.He took the man out and brutally killed him.
Back to top Go down

Weird Transformation(Open to All)
Page 1 of 1