Teen Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teen Wolf Roleplay

A site where you can roleplay using your favorite Teen Wolf characters!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Application Form

Go down 
+5
Jason
Scott
Colton Reed
Lauren
Stiles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiles
Admin
Stiles

Character Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Note: If you want a character of your own creation, repost the below form.
If you want an existing Teen Wolf character, please post the character's name
and the picture you would like set as your profile picture. Note that from the
time your character is accepted, your new username will be that of the first
name of your character.

Custom Character Application Form

Character Picture

Basic Information

Name:

Nicknames:

Sexuality:

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into)

Appearance

Description

Fashion Style

Personality

Brief Description (a few words)

Introduction

Briefly describe character
Back to top Go down
https://teenwolfroleplay.rpg-board.net
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:16 pm

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Lauren Kassidy

Nicknames: Laur

Sexuality: straight

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into): human

Appearance: Blonde hair. (straight or curly), 5'5". Blue eyes. Slightly tan skin.

Description

Fashion Style: wears whatever is being sold at Hollister, Aeropostale, and American Eagle.

Personality: bubbly, friendly, but likes to stay under the radar and out of the spotlight.

Lauren is a sophomore at Beacon Hills and has lived there since she was little.

Introduction: Maybe a guy could catch her attention?

Briefly describe character: Lauren has been under the radar her whole life and she's completely okay with it. Even though she has a bubbly personality, she doesn't stand out. She is friendly and will talk to anyone, as long as it doesn't cause any attention towards her. She is an only child and lives with her mom.

Character picture:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Colton Reed

Nicknames:Colt

Sexuality:Straight

Shapeshifter:Kanima

Appearance: He is medium height and skinny with a muscular build and a chiseled type face with dark brown hair.He has light gray eye's.

Fashion Style: A popular kid's dressing style

Personality:He was orphaned at a young age and suffers from the fact he is adopted and is hostile to everybody but his friends and

Brief Description:He is in his second year at Beacon hills high school and finally get some new powers.

Introduction: He is a interesting character.

Briefly describe character:Colton had been the inbetween kid his whole life and when high school hits everything changes after he recieves a gift from an random wolf.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Paris Haynes   Character Application Form EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 pm

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Paris Haynes

Nicknames: Clove

Sexuality:Straight

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into):Werewolf

Appearance:Long brown hair with light blue eye's and short height and a nice body(Nice body trust me).

Description:

Fashion Style:A black leather jacket and green camo pants with black flats.

Personality: She used to be a insecure person but after getting bit by Peter Hale she changes trying to be a murderer and avenger.She also becomes a pretty popular person.

Brief Description:She is in her second year at high school and moved here recently.

Introduction:She will prove to be a serious issue.

Briefly describe character: Not much is known about her except that she just moved was bitten by Peter Hale the Alpha.She fights Erica the second year.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Jason Parks

Nicknames: Jay

Sexuality: Straight

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into) : WereWolf

Appearance:Medium sized,short dark hair with dark brown eyes and a decent build.

Description

Fashion Style:T-shirts and ripped jeans.

Personality:Friendly,nice and somewhat of a smartass

Brief Description (a few words):Just moved to school and is in his second year.

Introduction:Befriends a character.

Briefly describe character: Jason is a very popular kid,who is use to getting friends easily and being handed things.Now with his powers and being in a new school he is confused and does not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Colton Reed

Colton Reed

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:22 pm

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Stephen Rodgers

Nicknames: Stef

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into): Alpha werewolf

Appearance:He is tall and has light blue eye's and black hair.He has a skinny build with a oval shaped face.

Description:

Fashion Style: Black coat and black pants dark look.

Personality: He is a experienced Alpha who was young but killed his father gruesomely.He is smart and cunning with a free will not caring about people or things.Stephen could be moody and mean taking out everything in his way including his own father.He only has a soft spot for his pack and life.

Brief Description:He wears a black leather jacket and gray pants with black shoes.His inside shirt is red signaling his dominance.

Introduction: He is coming for Peter and his Beta Scott and whoever they both love.

Briefly describe character: Stephen was maturing and finally wanted the Alpha spot but his dad denied him and beat him down.That exact night he hung his dad and stabbed a knife through each of his hands.He brought out his claws and killed his dad becoming an Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Character Picture

ACCEPTED.

Basic Information

Name: Sydney Walker

Nicknames: Syd

Sexuality: straight

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into): human

Appearance: 5'6", long straight brown hair, Fair skin, Blue eyes.

Description

Fashion Style: popular clothing like Aeropostale.

Personality: Determined, Persistant, Can be rude, high self esteem, rebellious

Sydney is a new student and a junior at Beacon Hills.

Introduction: shows attraction towards one of the guys and when she finds out about the supernatural, she will want to become one.

Briefly describe character
Sydney is one of the girls at school who thinks she's all that. She says what she wants and does what she wants. When she wants something, she goes for it and doesn't back down. She can be a trouble maker. She is also used to the guys always wanting her attention.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am

ACCEPTED.

Name: Damon Argent

Nicknames: Dam

Shapeshifter or Not? (If so, say what they turn into):Human

Appearance:Tall skinny and blonde hair with gray eye's and hard cheek bones.

Description:

Fashion Style: A black long sleeve and blue jeans with dress shoes.

Personality: He appears to be nice and is actually evil planning to kill all the werewolves in beacon hill like his relative Gerad who failed to do that and now he would succeed his weakness is being able to kill a werewolf even if there killers.

Brief Description: He's here to kill Derek's entire pack and than find Scott and kill him.

Introduction: Want's to find out whats killing people.

Briefly describe character:He's the new kid at high school but a hunter and will lead with Chris and the others than he'll hunt down all the werewolves and rid beacon hills of them.
Back to top Go down
Ashley12

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:48 am

Name: Hailie Morrison
Nicknames: H
Shapeshifter or not: Wolf
Appearance: Short, Skinny, Brown Hair, Blue eyes
Brief Description: She is starting her first year at Beacon Hills.
Introduction: Wants to make friends
Fashion style: jeans/shorts and a sweatshirt or tanktop
Back to top Go down
Robinkhaliq

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Basic Information

Name: John Brown

Nicknames: None

Shapeshifter: Lycanthrope (non-alpha)

Appearance: A normal height. He has dark brown hair that reaches his neck when left to fall.

Description

Fashion Style: Wears the most sensible clothes to wear with the current weather, even if it looks stupid.

Personality: He is pretty good at keeping calm and ignoring his emotions, but when he gets angry, he gets furious. He is often caring and thinks of others over himself.

Brief Description: He is one of those people at school who people see that he's kind and go "hah, we can push him around!"

Introduction: "I was looking around the forest, when i heard rustling. I then heard a growl. I felt like something was looming around me. As I turned I felt a sharp pain, to painful for me to think, in fact. I fell to the ground as I saw something moving quickly past me. I got up and bolted, fighting the pain."

Briefly describe character: I am timid in school, and often overthink things. I am often having more fun alone than with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Form   Character Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Application Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Wolf Roleplay :: Community (Must Read before posting) :: Character Applications/Bios-
Jump to: